Free Childhood Assessment Program
One of the reasons we have a Free Childhood Dental Assessment Program is to allow parents to see a specialist without worrying about the cost of an office visit. It is very important to take an x-ray by age 7 to check for missing, extra, or impacted teeth.
Free Annual Post Assessment Monitoring
In more than 95% of cases we prefer to continue monitoring annually until the child reaches their teens in middle school. The objective is to allow small issues with the child's bite to work themselves out naturally. By not starting treatment too early, we avoid causing unnecessary discomfort to your child, and by waiting your child may now have the option to be treated with Invisalign® Teen.
Free 2nd Opinions
We offer 2nd, 3rd and 4th opinions, so if your pediatric dentist has you thinking about your child's crooked teeth, why not give us a call? Its Free!
Early Assessment Program Benefits
- There is absolutely no cost to participate in the program.
- We don't charge you anything for consultations, x-rays, or digital images.
- Our hybrid therapy allows you to only pay for minor corrections until your child's bite has developed to a point where a single stage can permenently correct the issues.
- Think of the program as a deferred cost treatment plan with no obligations.
- We are happy to start monitoring your child as soon as you feel it is necessary.
- Deferring action until Invisalign treatment means high school just got a lot easier. No unsightly metal brackets, no speech issues, no relearning to play a musical instrument, and a whole lot more confidence in the fact that no one knows your child is straightening their teeth.
- The program ensures that time and money are not spent on conditions that correct themselves.